Foldr for Windows
What’s new in Foldr for Windows?
– Map a drive in Windows Explorer to present on-premise or cloud storage areas from a single drive
– Administrative MSI options to configure the app when it is deployed
– Support for native Google G-Suite files in Windows Explorer. Double click a Google Doc, Sheet or Slide and start editing immediately.
– Removable and Network drive types
– Supports password change and two factor authentication
– Quick Import / Upload option available from the system tray context menu. Upload from your desktop to any storage location in Foldr.
Foldr for Windows Release Notes
Version 1.0.40 (9th January 2018)
- Will indicate if a file in the upload queue is still ‘In Use’ (open)
- Fixes an issue with saving from certain specialist applications, such as Autodesk Revit
- Other general improvements / bug fixes
Version 1.0.39 (9th January 2018)
- Fixes an issue with Kerberos SSO if SSO_LOGIN_BY_DEFAULT=1 MSI option is used
Version 1.0.38 (7th January 2018)
- New – Kerberos Single Sign-On support
Version 1.0.37 (19th December 2017)
- IMPORTANT – Please reboot after installing this release
- New – Updates the file system driver to provide support for Windows 10 Falls Creator Update
- New – ‘Import’ option in the context menu to provide an easy upload mechanism without using the local cache
- Fix – Slow network detection method and notifications adjusted to stop repeated prompts
- Add fault tolerance for slow networks
- Fix – Resolves a Foldr Service error when updating the app
- New – Option to ignore Windows shortcut files to speed up browsing
- New – Detect slow connections
- New – Admins can prevent users from changing the Windows drive letter
- Fix – Saving legacy Office documents
- Fix – Illegal characters in share names
- Fix – Security settings when running on Windows Server (Terminal Services)
- New – Get to your files quicker! Foldr will now open files immediately by streaming downloads.
- New – Icon Overlays. See whether a file is checked out. You’ll see whether a file is being worked on right inside Explorer