Users are unable to connect to Foldr via WebDAV (Foldr Drive)
Troubleshooting steps for WebDAV (Foldr Drive) connectivity:
- Ensure that ‘Other Clients’ is enabled (Allow users to connect using Non-Foldr clients) within Foldr Settings >> Devices >> Configuration.
- Ensure users are connecting to the usual Foldr address appending /drive. For example https://address_of_Foldr/drive
- Ensure the user’s Active Directory account (or security group) has access to Foldr Drive is enabled within Foldr Settings >> Security. Note – The default built-in group ‘Foldr Users’ applies to all users.
- If using a dedicated WebDAV client, please enter /drive into the ‘path’ box.
- In Windows, ensure the ‘WebClient’ service is started / running.
- Some standalone WebDAV clients will fail to connect unless the ‘external hostname’ has been correctly configured within Foldr Settings >> Appliance.